Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Now this is my story all about how my life got twisted upside down...

Intro to the author...


    I'm currently a student attending college, enrolled in a path for a career in Business Management, but that is not the end for my story. There are many other things that I do beside boring ol'school and work.

    Being a business man, besides sometimes being interesting and well payed can be tiring at times, luckily this world present us with many opportunities and an ability to voice an our opinion to help others and make this world a better place.

   I and focusing this blog in talking about my discoveries, interest and adventures in the world of men's fashion. Being that there is and enormous market for women's fashion many don't stop to consider that men also want to be presentable and look great mainly for women but also in their career and life. And this is where I come in to help those that have many question and guide them.

No comments:

Post a Comment